Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


J.C. Leyendecker


Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful to live in a beautiful place. I am thankful for safety, security, and freedom to worship. I am thankful for a roof over my head and food to eat. I am thankful to be done with cancer treatments. I am thankful for laughter, autumn skies, snow in the mountains, pizza, Lindor chocolate, and books. I am thankful for parents who love me.  I am thankful for sisters who are my best friends. I am thankful for a wonderful husband and three terrific kids. I am thankful for technology that lets me communicate with my son halfway around the world. I am thankful for my heritage. I am thankful for good friends and neighbors. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

May you have many reasons to give thanks on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment