Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Norman Rockwell

Although your Thanksgiving may not be as picture perfect as a Norman Rockwell painting, I hope it is still a wonderful holiday for you!  I have so many things to be thankful for, and am especially grateful for a wonderful family, and a home that gives us shelter.  November has been busy with many good things, and I have been busy enjoying every minute of it (hence the limited blog posts...but sometimes Artwife HAS a life after all...who knew?)  After reading an article in the paper this morning about a study that indicates being grateful can make you more productive, help you exercise more, and benefit you in many other ways in your life, I am going to make more effort at tracking things I am truly grateful for this year, and especially through the holiday season.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

  1. So, I'll go first. I am thankful for a sweet wife and great kids.

    ReplyDelete